November 2, 2010

Add or Subtract Game

(image is linked to download)

I have noticed lately my son is starting to get more and more into math so I needed something to focus on that more with him. I made this game up so that I can do subtraction and addition and also have the counting pieces for him for visual reference as well.

To play you  put the subtract or adding pieces between the 2 green squares on the left. Then place the numbers you want in those first 2 squares. Then we use the counting pieces under each number to represent the number. and put the answer in the right square.

Included in the Download:
Game Board
Addition and Subtraction piece
Numbers 1- 10
3 sets of different counters


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and try to reply as much as I can!! If there is something important and aren't sure I will get the comment please email me at lauren @ lawteedah dot com.