October 13, 2010

Fall Lantern- Cutting Practice



Do you like what you see and want to make one with your child? Need some cutting practice for your child but want it to be fun?

Here is the paper that we used for ours. Just click to download and print .
 
 
  1. To make these fold the paper long ways and cut on the lines then make a circle with the paper like shown in the picture and tape it together. 
  2. If you decide you want  yours to resemble the one on the right in the picture above all I did was tape it together on the inside.
  3. Add your streamers to the bottom ( I just used what I had at home)
  4. And add a loop of construction paper to the top
  5. And you are done with your Fall Lantern!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and try to reply as much as I can!! If there is something important and aren't sure I will get the comment please email me at lauren @ lawteedah dot com.