September 29, 2010

Unit Study: Seasons

  Here is the Seasons Unit Study.
Just click the images to be taken to the downloads.

 


 


  

 



Tree Scene Ideas
For the Tree Trunk use brown paper and trace your child's hand and arm. Then use the following for the leaves and decorations.
  • For Fall use red, yellow, orange, and brown for the leaves.
  • For Winter uses blues for snow.
  • For Spring make flowers and use green for the trees.
  • For Summer Use Green for the Tree and make a sun. 

Next week I will be posting our Fireman Unit Study.

6 comments:

  1. These look great and I can't wait to use them. I couldn't ever get the download for the three part puzzles to work though. I don't know if it's just me or it there is an actual error.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Thats my fault! I forgot to actually put the activities in the zipped folder! Guess I was a little distracted lol! I have fixed the problem and you should be able to download with no problems now! If it doesnt work this time let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Thanks so much for the great ideas :-) I will be coming back again to see some more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was surfing the www to find something I could do with my Kindergarten Students on Seasons when I came across your site. I never dreamed I would find a whole unit. Special Thanks and keep up the great work. I love it! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surfing the www to find an activity I could do with my class. I never expected to find a complete unit just right for my kids. Thank you and keep up the good work. You Rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and try to reply as much as I can!! If there is something important and aren't sure I will get the comment please email me at lauren @ lawteedah dot com.