June 8, 2011

Summer BBQ Tot Kit

Here is my newest Tot Kit! I will be using it with our Summer Fun theme next week! Will be posting on that tomorrow!

(click image to download)
 
Included:

Alphabet Tracers
Counting Burgers
Burger Size Sort
Pre-writing Practice
Flashcards
3 Part Puzzles

It's not as big as my normal kits because I only planned on using it for a week this time! Although be ready for more Tot Kits and Preschool Packs (these will be new as Dylan will be preschool aged next school year so I am working on preparing him).

I'll be back tomorrow with a Summer Theme full of fun ideas! This will be the first of many themes I am using this summer! 

Also the How to Teach Series will return next week!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! I can't wait to share this in my house. And I think we will have burgers for lunch that day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and try to reply as much as I can!! If there is something important and aren't sure I will get the comment please email me at lauren @ lawteedah dot com.