April 8, 2011

Easter Tot Kit

I promise I haven't abandoned my blog even though its been 2 weeks since I've posted. I honestly didn't realize it had been that long! Life has been so busy that the computer just hasn't been priority, I'm sure we all get like this from time to time. I'm working on scheduling blog time in and hope to be better about getting on here and posting more.

So that being said I have a new Tot Kit for Easter!
(click image to download)

Included in the Kit
  • Flower Color Match- Match the top of the flower to the stem with the matching colored word.
  • 3 Part Puzzles
  • Silhouette Match
  • Egg Shape Match- Match the egg with the shape to the shape word.
  • Lacing Card
  • Alphabet Tracers
  • Chicken Numbers 1-20
  • Size Sort

Hope your children will enjoy this fun addition for Easter! 
Enjoy!

clipart from JW Illustrations

8 comments:

  1. Cute! :) Shared on FB. Thanks for making an effort and time to put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks!!! :) Sharing on FB and twitter! Now I need to go get some ink to print them all out! hehe... (also just found your blog... love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great printable for Easter! I love it. Thanks so much for creating it and sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! So cute Lauren!!! Thank you sooooo much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! Thanks! This will be great in ST therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In use: http://creativemadnessmama.com/blog/2012/04/07/toddler-and-mama-and-baby-sister-adventures-32-months/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this kit! Thanks for sharing!
    I blogged about this kit at: http://cube2farm.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and try to reply as much as I can!! If there is something important and aren't sure I will get the comment please email me at lauren @ lawteedah dot com.