February 16, 2011

Letter P for Penguins

The week before last we did the Letter P. I wanted to go with the winter theme so I made some printables for Penguins.

 (click image to download)

Kit Includes
  • Letter Pp Tracing Paper
  • Counting Penguins ( can be used to teach numeric order or pair it with some counting objects)
  • Scavenger Hunt ( Place this in your Tots Tray and help them find things that start with Letter P)
  • Lacing Card ( cut the penguins out and laminate then hole punch for lacing)
  • Size Sort
  • Letter P Penguin Puzzle
  • Penguin Coloring Sheet
  • Large, Medium, Small Penguin Sort ( you could use this to work on preposition words like top, behind, beside, under, middle, between as well as the sorting activity)
  • Color Match
 Enjoy!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and try to reply as much as I can!! If there is something important and aren't sure I will get the comment please email me at lauren @ lawteedah dot com.