January 25, 2011

Valentine's Day Tot Kit

February is approaching and our theme for the month is Valentine's. So I have for y'all a new Tot Kit!

 (Click the image to download)


What's in the kit:

  • Coloring Sheet
  • Size Sort
  • Patterns
  • Conversation Heart Color Sort ( you can use the hearts that are provided or buy the candy hearts)
  • Number Match ( have your child count the pictures and place the number on top )
  • Cutting Practice
  • Lacing Card ( cut around the birds and laminate then punch holes for lacing)
  • Letter Vv Sorting

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! Love it!! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW thank you! love free printables!!!

    saying hi from

    http://morethanabcand123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these printables! I used them and your tracing pages during "learning time" with my daughter today! I wrote about it here:

    http://kaylacheatwood.blogspot.com/2012/01/pinteresting-learning-time.html

    Thanks for sharing your great printables!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the type of stuff I was looking for to do with my daughter. Thank you so much for sharing! These are SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! I love the Valentine's theme on the activity sheets! I'm going to feature this later today when I share Valentine's Resources for preschoolers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these. Such fun activities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and try to reply as much as I can!! If there is something important and aren't sure I will get the comment please email me at lauren @ lawteedah dot com.