December 29, 2010

Winter Themed Week Planning

I know I said I'd be gone but do you really think I could stay away? 

Im working on plans for the next several weeks and one of the weeks we are doing a Winter Theme. Carisa at 1+1+1=1 posted yesterday with a bunch of Winter Units she had found and they are the same as the ones I had found so Ill direct you there if you plan to do a Winter theme also. http://1plus1plus1equals1.blogspot.com/2010/12/winter-fun-plans.html

One thing I had trouble finding were Math Worksheets that were Winter Themed. So I decided to make my own! My boys loved the color and tracing sheets we did for Christmas so I knew I needed some for Winter. So I'm sharing them with y'all as well!

(image is linked to download)

Enjoy! 

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thank you, the kids will enjoy these!

    www.adamskidscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much for sharing!! Happy New Year! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo very fun! Thanks so much for sharing! I have a bunch of things planned for a long winter/snow theme these will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site and wanted to let you know!

    Congrats!!!

    I was chosen to receive the Stylish blogger award and I got to pick bloggers I thought deserved the award as well and you were one of my choices :)

    Check it out here:

    http://weddedmommybliss.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey bloggy friend, I love your blog and I think you really deserve an award which is waiting for you at my blog! We are so happy we found you! Blessings!
    http://pinkyslearningworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/hey-my-very-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got an award over my blog. I love your blog.http://mytotlearningtime.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-very-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and try to reply as much as I can!! If there is something important and aren't sure I will get the comment please email me at lauren @ lawteedah dot com.