October 6, 2010

Halloween Tot Kit

With Halloween coming up I thought I would do something a little fun in the learning area for my kiddos. We take our kids trick or treating and dress up in non-scary costumes. So for Halloween I threw together this non-scary Tot Kit. 

Can now be bought HERE with a lot more fun activities included!

Whats inside the kit:

3 part puzzles- print and cut on the lines and let your child put them back together.

Alphabet Match- Print both sets of Letters out then have your child match uppercase to lowercase

Make a Pumpkin Face- cut the pumpkin and its pieces out then have your child glue it to a piece of construction paper.

Memory Game- print 2 pages of the memory game and play the game

Counting Game- you can play this game 2 ways. Stick the number in the square and have your child count that many pieces on the pumpkin bag. Or put an amount of candy corn on the bag and have your child count them and put the right number in the square.

Whats Missing Activity- have your child point out whats miss on the right side of the pictures. ( 3 parts are missing on each page)

Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. These are the greatest! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute. Thanks Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! this is great!
    i'm trying to download the halloween stuff but i'm getting an error message... anyone else having this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  5. radistotle- I havent heard of anyone having any issues with the download of the halloween stuff. I just gave it a try and had no issue either. If youd like to email me at momto2boys24@Gmail.com I will gladly get you the download through email!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thank you so so much for sharing! It is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been sprinkling these in with our other activities, and my daughter has really enjoyed them.
    She was insistent that the characters in the what's missing pictures were ALL missing noses though. It cracks me up how her mind works!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing. I think I'm going to have to make these into "toddler activity bags" during October for my toddler twins. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is going to be great for my boys this upcoming month! I featured it today on my post at Over the Big Moon!

    You can see it here: http://overthebigmoon.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-counting-cards-printable.html

    Thanks!

    Pam from www.overthebigmoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing! My students have been talking about Halloween all week, so I shared the link to this post on my blog. Come check it out!

    http://generaldelksarmy.blogspot.com/2011/09/just-because.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this adorable kit! My quadruplets will LOVE this! I cannot wait to do it next week! I really appreciate that you make it available free...so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great! My 2 year old will love doing this today. Will make a fun day before going out later.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and try to reply as much as I can!! If there is something important and aren't sure I will get the comment please email me at lauren @ lawteedah dot com.